Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 10: Mistakes as Feedback

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think “I fucked up” after making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the consequences of making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to punish myself for making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that feeling bad and negative within myself, and feeling regretful, will in some way alleviate any potential consequence from making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there exists a higher authority that is watching me and will punish me for making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake out of fear of being reprimanded by a higher authority.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that how I feel about making a mistake is created within myself through what I have accepted and allowed towards making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I fear making mistakes as a result of internalizing the examples that I learned in school wherein if I made a mistake I would be punished physically through either being yelled at, hit, placed in a timeout, or removed from the group.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that making mistakes is a part of the learning process wherein I am learning to correct the past mistakes that are within me as the words that I have within me and as their definitions that I have integrated throughout my existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself through participating in a voice in my head that serves as the higher authority which doles out punishing words and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that making a mistake is the end of the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being a person who never makes mistakes is superior to being a person who makes mistakes and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a game of superiority and inferiority wherein I judge myself and others for making mistakes or not making mistakes, and thus limit myself to not be able to direct myself and others as myself because I am placing myself in conflict with another through this game.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to run and hide from my mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to correct my mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in energy of defense when I perceive that I am accused of making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there is a conflict within myself regarding knowing how to admit my mistakes and take responsibility for them at the same time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that admitting my mistakes and accepting responsibility is telling others that I made a mistake and convincing them that I have taken responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to rush to a solution to fix a mistake.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that before any solution to a mistake can be implemented, I must first stop participation in any energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who cannot admit my mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who cannot take responsibility for my mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who never makes mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who judges others for making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for making a mistake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another for attacking me or judging me for making a mistake.
mistake: an action that is misguided or wrong, error, to be wrong about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of being wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear committing an error.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the word mistake to hold a negative value within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the word error to hold a negative value within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the word to wrong to hold a negative value within myself.

I realize that a mistake, error, or being wrong, simply means that an action has not produced the result that is the best expression of the action.

I realize that a mistake, error, or being wrong, allows me the opportunity to find out where an action or expression within myself and thus myself is not the best possible version.

I realize that mistakes allow me to see where I am not yet living as the principle as what is best for all Life equal and one.

I realize that a mistake allows me to see where I am not living in alignment with who I really am as Life.

I redefine the word mistake as feedback for myself to support myself to be aware in a moment where I am not living as the principle of what is best.

I commit myself to being aware in each moment of the mistakes that show me where I am not yet living fully within and as the principle of what is best and to utilize those mistakes to specify my application of self-forgiveness to support me to become the best version of myself possible in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment